We all have a story to tell, and honestly some stories are more intriguing than others. Nevertheless some of those stories turn into books. We would be nowhere without them, for they allow our imaginations to run wild in a world that is very different than our own. What’s so special about these books? Well, some of them are so different, filled with powers, fangs, and swords, but they still find a way to connect with us on a level we can understand.
Do you have a book? Then I’ll be more than happy to read & review it however, there are some guidelines you should check out first!
What have I read?
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
The Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
Beloved by Toni Morrison
Hush, Hush by Bella Fitzpatrick
Divergent by Veronica Roth
The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
To see what else I have read then check out my goodreads here!
What do I prefer to read?
I have read many books so far, but the ones I really like are books that focus on the supernatural. Werewolves, fairies, vampires OH MY! In all seriousness the most enjoyable books for me are the ones with exciting plots, and an enticing story. Extra points if it makes me cry.
- YA (Young Adult)
- Historical Fiction (I’m very picky with this, but if it’s well written I’ll consider)
What is my rating system?
***Obviously people are into different things. Just because I rate your book a 2, doesn’t mean you should become discouraged as a writer. My reviews are my honest opinion, but that doesn’t mean other opinions won’t be more in your favor!
- It wasn’t my cup of tea. I couldn’t complete the book, or the plot just didn’t engage me at all.
- I didn’t really care for the book however, it was good enough that I could keep reading.
- While the book may not be what I was into, it did keep me a little interested in the plot.
- Awesome story! The book may have had a few disengaging parts in the story, but overall it was a good read.
- This book would be on my favorites list! It had everything I was looking for as a reader, and not only did it provide a great story, there was never a dull moment!
**If you want to see my 5’s, just look at my favorites shelf on goodreads! (You’ll notice that not every single 5 starred review is on my favorites shelf. My favorites are the ones I can read again, and again.)
Disclaimer: Since you have chosen to allow me to review your book please understand that I am an honest reviewer. If you aren’t comfortable or are uneasy about how I’ll review your content then perhaps I am not the right blogger for you. However, if you are willing to allow me to review your book then you will understand that I can choose whether or not I’ll review it. I would like to be happy with what I’m reading.
If you’ve reached thus far, and still want me to review your book then you can contact me through email firstname.lastname@example.org. [Please include Consider reviewing my book in the subject]
**I accept books from self publishers, and publishing companies. My reviews will appear on social media!
May the odds be ever in your favor 😉