So you’re a poor college student (I’m with you), and you want to know how to still eat healthy while on a budget. Well look no further, for I have a solution. Until tomorrow night….
How about you try making a cheaper version of Garlic Chicken Pasta? It’s not hard, and if you make enough you can save it for the next day. So how do you do it? Well just read on.
- Spaghetti (or any pasta you have)
- 1 Tomato
- Chicken (optional)
- 1/2 Onion
- Olive Oil (or an Oil of your choosing)
- Heat up a saucer on medium to low heat. Add the oil to grease the bottom of the saucer.
- Put the spaghetti in a pot of water to cook.
- Dice up the chicken into square pieces (the size of the pieces is up to you). Season the chicken to your liking (you can never go wrong with salt, and pepper right?)
- Once the oil is warm place the chicken in the saucer, and allow it to turn golden brown.
- (This can be done during step 3) Cut up the tomato, garlic, and onion to your liking. The tomato, and garlic will really make the meal so be sure that you have enough. I find cutting the tomato into large slices gives me more of a sauce than it does with smaller slices. Throw in the veggies into the saucer, and allow them to saute until the onions are clear.
- Turn the heat on low, and add a bit more oil to get the sauce going.
- Once your spaghetti is done, rinse it in warm water, and butter up your pasta to your liking. (You don’t have to, but it tastes so much better if you do)
- Combine your dish, add spices, and BOOM you’ve got your own version of garlic chicken pasta.
The best thing about this meal? It’s made for variation. Add more or less. Change the ingredients if you want. This was just something I made, and decided to share with you. If you do decide to do this meal, and want to share it with me just tweet me @bribubble_swagg.