If the fantasy worlds I watched on television or read in novels were real I’d probably have a boyfriend, one best friend (cause no one seems to have more than one), and a job. I’m not really sure what a nephilim who isn’t a shadow hunter does for a living but I’m sure it’s just living a normal life right?
We who read don’t care for normal very much. So I’m going to give you a list of 5 fantasy characters I’d fall in love with from both movies and novels.
1. Damon Salvatore (The Vampire Diaries)
2. Zero Kiryu (Vampire Knight)
3. Scott McCall (Teen Wolf)
4. Glenn Rhee (The Walking Dead)
5. Kyo Sohma (Fruits Basket)
1. Sirius Black (Harry Potter)
2. Jace Herondale (The Mortal Instruments)
3. Adrian Ivashkov (Bloodlines)
4. Mason Ashford (Vampire Academy)
5. Shay Doran (Nightshade)
Do you have 5 fantasy characters you’d fall in love with too? Let me know!